- Line: Ventimiglia-Torino-Genova-Pisa-Firenze-Roma
- Line: Genova-Parma-Bologna
- Line: Livorno-Milano
- Arrival Station: Massa Centro
- Can be reached by motorway from the south via Highway A1 to Florence, and then through the Firenze Mare A11 and the A12 Genoa-Livorno. Exit toll: Massa
- From the north via Highway A1 to Parma and then the Cisa A15 to St. Stephen, and then the A12 Genoa-Livorno. Exit toll: Massa
The location allows you to reach the most beautiful art cities of Tuscany such as Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Siena, the Apuan Alps and the picturesque Cinque Terre.
The hotel is the ideal place for those who want to sunbathe on the nearby beach of Marina di Massa, visit the marble quarries of Carrara, or spend the evening with music and dance in Versilia, fun place par excellence where there are many discos, where you can find every kind of music: “liscio” , commercial music, techno and Latin America.
For those who love shopping instead you can reach the center of Massa or the elegant Forte dei Marmi.